Friday, June 8, 2012


Well, I've made it 1 week!!!!  I have actually fallen right in to what I remember dorm life being like.  I had chili cheese fritos and a diet coke for breakfast (while studying for a test) , trail mix for lunch (while studying for a test), and finally some "real food" (and beverage) for supper.  I decided to take the evening off and catch up with friends and family.  It has been a nice evening, but back to the grind stone tomorrow.  It's hard but I think I might survive (especially since Bo is planning on visiting next weekend YAY!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Pizza and wine.....looks like a balanced diet to me! Been meaning to tell you that I'm proud of what you're doing. It takes a lot of sticktoitiveness and determination to go back to school. Go Holly!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete